Wednesday, April 6, 2011

God IS Able!


(1Cor.9:8 NIV) “And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.” 

That would be my prayer today and for these next few months…no actually, forever please.  I pray that the Lord would make all grace abound in me.  Lord, I know that even though I possess all things, have great spiritual gifts, abundant wealth, unless I have Your grace, none of it amounts to a hill of beans!

Grace = Sufficiency.  If I am possessed of grace, then it doesn’t really matter how little or how much resource I may have at my disposal.  It will always be sufficient!  It will be sufficient in all things and at all times…and is made manifest through God’s grace and mercy as “abundance” whatever its size! It is sufficient for every good work that I am called into.  

So Lord, thank you for supplying sufficient and multiplying my seed for sowing, that we may increase the harvest of righteousness in this community. 

No comments: